The Irish Paramotor Association (IPA) is here to help pilots and trainees, and promote the sport of paramotoring in Ireland.
The objectives of the IPA are to
- Represent the sport of paramotoring in Ireland
- Assist & support paramotor pilots and trainee pilots in Ireland
- Promote safe, responsible and considerate flying at all times
- Promote professional training by registered & approved instructors
- Introduce and promote the sport of paramotoring to the wider public
- Provide information about services and products to paramotor pilots & trainees.
We are here to help. Please feel free to contact us with any queries.